VeniceCopyright: Oleg Mikhaylov/Shutterstock.com
This restaurant's watchword is "detail". The romantic atmosphere and the elegant and refined design go hand in hand with the enchanting terrace overlooking the lagoon. The sophisticated menu featuring modern Italian dishes leaves prices on the higher side, but once you've tried the food and enjoyed the chic, rustic-style setting, you'll find it to be worth your visit.
- Address: Fondamente Nove, 5039, Venice
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39 041 523 6084
- More Info: www.algiubagio.net
- Address: Wed–Mon 7:30am–midnight, Tue closed
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/algiubagio
Venice has a large variety of restaurants, and as usual with Italian cities, the best dining experience can be enjoyed at a simple neighbourhood trattoria off the tourist rabble. The city boasts many culinary specialities, like bigoli in anchovy sauce or castraure — tiny artichokes with Parmesan shavings and olive oil.